At RW Joinery we pride ourselves on our industry position, we have worked hard over an extended period to earn the status we enjoy in the industry.
This is both in terms of the high level of skills and labour that we bring to every project we fulfil on behalf of our client base, it is also attributable to the high quality materials we utilise for all our doorsets. The combination of the two enables us to produce some the best doorsets currently available in the UK in a diverse set of industries ranging from education and healthcare through to private sector applications.
It is therefore, especially pleasing to us when our position is recognised by third party industry entities. This was our recent experience when we performed a Plimsoll Analysis on our company. The Plimsoll Analysis is a dedicated report that enables for companies to compare their performance to their competitors within a specific industry or market. The analysis can be performed regardless of the specific size, location or variations in the product or variations offered.
When we performed the Plimsoll Analysis we were overwhelmed by the results, collected beneath are the key findings:
- It was found that RW Joinery is one of only 114 Timber Fire Door Manufacturers to have been rated as STRONG.
- It confirmed that RW Joinery is currentlythe 31st most profitable company operating within our market nationwide.
- Additionally, RW Joinery is also the 3rd fastest growing company within our industry, a testimony to the quality of our products and services.
- The Plimsoll Analysis of RW Joinery found that we are the 63rd most valuable company currently operating in our industry. This was twinned with the finding that RW Joinery is one of 113 companies within our industry to have seen their value rise.
- The finding of which we are most proud, RW Joinery was listed at number 1 in the exceptional performance categories in our industry.
It is not all good news within our industry, the report found 54 Timber Fire Door Manufacturer competitors are financially weak and were listed as “Danger”.
For further information about our bespoke doorset offering, or to arrange a meeting to discuss your project specifications, a member of our dedicated customer service team can be contacted by calling 0161 480 8722. Email enquiries can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.